I’ve also made a collection of classes/packages.
- ArrayTools – a collection of permutation/combination utilities for Arrays.
- ListTools – a collection of Lambda type list manipulation utilities.
- IterTools – a collection of Iterator type manipulation utilities.
- HashTools – a collection of methods for creating/manipulating Hashes.
- StatTools – a collection of methods for performing simple statistical routines over Iterables.
I wanted these to be easily accessible for whatever I’m currently working on, so once you include the lib with the -lib compiler flag, it may be useful for some people to include a shortcut Common.hx file that has the following:
typedef LT = ListTools; typedef HT = HashTools; typedef ST = StatTools; ...
which will then let you save a few keystrokes:
If you want to see all the blog posts I’ve written on haXe, you can find them here.